[Extract] Quoting Day 9 (How do other see Seungri)
<The world is so beautiful when you are a hardworking person>
Seungri was taken to the hospital in the middle of the concert which they held in 2007. In fact, before the concert, his foot was already sprinkled but he still insisted to participate in the concert. During the concert, he fainted because of the fireworks which jumped to his face accidentally, coupled with the foot pain. When he was taken to the waiting room, he cried, ’ it is our own concert, how can I be as weak as this? What should I do now?’ He did not cry for his pain but the troubles that he had brought to his members and his absence from the rest of the concert. I really think that it was a painful facial expression. When the president visited him at the hospital afterwards, he said he would certainly join the concert held on the next day. It was very obvious that he was wearing a worrying and painful look at that very moment.
In the early morning of the next day, Seungri phoned me. I thought he was going to ask me how he could relieve his foot pain but what he asked when he first picked up the phone was, ‘Ssabu, can I have some fried rice?’ etc. It seemed that he had already forgotten he was hurt. ‘Is your foot okay now?’ I asked him. ‘Ah… my foot? Yes, it seemed to be okay now.’ He did not feel painful anymore and immediately he thought of food.
This is the world of Seungri, and his world is so beautiful for he is such a hardworking person.
Forgetting the things which depress himself or hurt their self-confidence most at a lightning seed, this is our Seungri. He is good at encouraging himself with a ‘fighting’ shouting to himself. It was hard for him to get used to the life as a trainee in this team at the very beginning but he has overcome these with his optimism and self-confidence!
<The trainer, Hwangssabu>
<Seungri ah, I think what you have done at your 20 are very scary>
We have said to Seungri, ‘what you have done at your 20 are very scary.’ He wanted to do so many things in the past and now he wants to do more. When chances come, he wants to do this and that. And of course, he tries his very best to seize every opportunity that comes to him.
If we say that Taeyang transforms the negative comments into his nutrients for growing, then, we can regard Seungri as that kind of person which motivate themselves by praises. He can even distinguish which compliments are good for him and which are not, for example, he will say, ’ these comments are left by a small group of people only, they just have not understood me thoroughly.’
Seungri loves to hear praises from others but he also compliment others a lot. Even when he is so tired, he will still encourage and praise the people around him. He is especially thankful to the staff who are very hard working.
How to gain the ‘victory’? Be positive towards all the people and things around you. No matter what, just say, ‘let me do it, I want to do it!’ Just like how Seungri always does. When he knows that there is something that he is not able to complete, he will be very sad and his world seems to have collapsed at that very moment.
He is very positive towards everything. If he has to film a TV progamme which he has not watched before, he will try his best to understand the running of the programme beforehand. He will prepare everything in advance and always stuns us by his extraordinary performance.At the same time, the people around him will also be influenced by him and be as hardworking as him.
Seungri devotes all of his efforts to his works and he works very hard to strive for his goals. He does not care whether his energy will be drained, he will be successful or not or whether he will suffer because of being too hardworking, he just wants to give his best under all circumstances.
<The president of YGE, Mr Yang Hyun Suk>
[Note: If you want to repost it elsewhere, please include the following disclaimer:
I am not doing close translation of every word in the book, just quoting here and there from the sections. And I have paraphrased and summarized so it might contain errors. I am just sharing to spread the love, not hate. If you don’t feel comfortable reading it, please ignore me.And my works has nothing related to any profit making purpose. You are not allowed to reproduce it in any material forms for such a purpose. Thanks for your understanding.
The odd-numbered chapters are being translated by jwalkervip.tumblr.com, please hover to her page to read them =].]
Source: Shout To The World (Chinese Version)
Translated by: firstname.lastname@example.org/rice@bbu
- julhabb likes this
- loveinthenineties likes this
- zainlovesmusic reblogged this from godlovesrice
- nekohji likes this
- midnightsleazytrain reblogged this from godlovesrice
- ooberlyspastic reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- jesyvip reblogged this from fyeahseungri and added:
- jesyvip likes this
- bigbangisloveee reblogged this from godlovesrice
- spreadyourwings-my-smiling-angel likes this
- likeastarillburnout reblogged this from godlovesrice
- sheaintordinary likes this
- sheaintordinary reblogged this from godlovesrice
- snuggle-sleep-dream reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- vi4ever likes this
- vi4ever reblogged this from stupidefleurk and added:
- stupidefleurk reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- feeeeedme likes this
- flawless-sparks reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- sept-19 reblogged this from godlovesrice
- kyuhyunluv likes this
- thisky likes this
- panda-or-die reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- noonaisvvip reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- hyunkiska reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- fofanajasper likes this
- aishahistheboss likes this
- s1150886 likes this
- haruxing likes this
- brightseoul reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- dragonunderthestairs likes this
- creyyo likes this
- jongtaestic-elastic reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- jongtaestic-elastic likes this
- babybubblevcrack reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- melonhoney likes this
- nothingbeatsyouandme likes this
- dragon-goddess-lexii reblogged this from fyeahseungri
- g0ldfishh likes this
- fyeahseungri reblogged this from godlovesrice
- totokuuchan likes this
- 16-butterflies likes this
- i-lessthan3-jiyong likes this
- jagiyaa likes this
- mypreciousmacknae likes this
- thefoulmouthedkid likes this
- adreamfactory reblogged this from godlovesrice
- myhallyubias reblogged this from jitori
- youngbaegoon likes this
- hbmallow likes this